- Use dress up clothes to create memorable Halloween costumes.
- Be on the look out for additions to your dress up stash immediately following Halloween when costumes and accessories are discounted. Think of is as preparing for next year.
- Buy that discounted costume in a larger size so it will fit next year.
- For young children purchase a few large, flowy, square pieces of material that can easily become capes.
- Use face paint instead of a mask so your child can see unencumbered.
- Little girls love high heels, but they can’t walk in them without tripping. Trick or treating or a school parade requires shoes that keep you stable.
- Flashlights or glow sticks will help everyone see on a dark Trick or Treat night.